Welcome to the Hotel Asturias
Staying at the Hotel Asturias is a real pleasure, not only thanks to its prime location right in the centre of Madrid, at number 2 calle Sevilla, just 200m from Puerta del Sol, but also because you can get there by taking a pleasant stroll through our city's main commercial and cultural district.
A hotel designed as the perfect place for young tourists to enjoy all the entertainment that the old quarter has to offer.
- Puerta del Sol (Square).
- Catedral Almudena (Almudena Cathedral).
- Palacio Real (Royal Palace).
- Plaza de Oriente (Square).
- Museu del Prado (Prado Museum).
- Puerta de Alcalá (Monument).
- Congreso de los Diputados (Spanish Parliament).
- Real Academia de Bellas Artes de San Fernando (Royal Academy of Fine Arts of San Fernando).
- Teatro de la Zarzuela (Zarzuela Theatre).
- Banco de España (Bank of Spain).
- Museo Thyssen- Bornemisza (Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum).
- Plaza Mayor (Square).
- Teatro Español (Spanish Theatre).